Although this Policy uses the general term “cookies”, since they are the main method of storing information used by Hinsomnia’s website, other similar mechanisms of data storage and recovery in terminal equipment can also be used, such as pixel tags or text files, (hereinafter and jointly, “cookies”).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, which a website stores on your device, with information about your behaviour on that website, and with the purpose of facilitating the operation of the internet, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website, allowing access to users who have previously registered without having to register on each visit, measuring audiences and traffic parameters, or controlling the number of entries on the website. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that having them enabled helps us to identify and resolve errors.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of the operation of our website. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.), while you are browsing, and on future visits.
The information collected through cookies also allows us to improve the site by estimating numbers and usage patterns, tailoring the site to individual user interests, faster searches, etc.
Why are cookies not used on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the cookies we use.
What kind of cookies does this website use and what are their purposes?
- Own cookies, are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies, are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Technical or Strictly Necessary Cookies for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and which may serve for correct navigation or which serve to ensure that the content of a web page is loaded effectively, in the event of deactivation the user will not be able to receive the established services and content correctly.
- Cookies de análisis: Son aquéllas que bien tratadas por nosotros o por terceros, nos permiten cuantificar el número de usuarios y así realizar la medición y análisis estadístico de la utilización que hacen los usuarios del servicio ofertado. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Social network cookies: These are cookies designed and used to offer the user the possibility of sharing or recommending content from our website on social networks.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us.
How long is the information collected through cookies kept?
The information is kept for the minimum time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Who are the recipients of the information? Where are they?
The information collected through Cookies can only be used by Hinsomnia Global SL.
You can also click on the “Reject” button available on this website in our cookie notice.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by changing your browser settings, and following the steps below. Although the settings are different in each browser, cookies are usually set in the “preferences” or “tools” menu. For more information about the configuration of cookies in your browser, please consult the “help” menu of your browser.
In addition, the user has the option to reject the cookies, in order to restrict the different cookies in a general way, through the “Reject” button of our cookie notice.
You can find information on how to manage your cookie preferences in the most common browsers through the links below:
The opt-out mechanism creates a cookie that allows us to remember that you do not want additional cookies. However, if the user deletes the cookies after having requested their removal, he will have to repeat the process.
These changes only apply to the browser through which you are currently connected. To delete cookies from other devices, you must follow the process described in those devices.
If the installation of all the cookies on the website is prevented, some of the website’s functionalities, as well as some of its content, may be affected.